Select To Get Started:
Boston Public Schools Student Records Department is responsible for the archiving of student permanent records of former and alumni Boston Public Schools students. Boston Public Schools is now offering a convenient and secure website for former students to request transcripts and student records online. Please note, if you have withdrawn at any time during the current school year, contact the last school attended for copies of records.
Per District policy and the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) student records are only available to those who have authorization from the student or parent, guardian or responsible person if the student is under 18 years of age. If the student is 18 years of age or older, school records will not be released to a parent, guardian, or responsible person without the student’s written consent.
- All requests for student records must be submitted online.
- Phone, mail, or fax requests will no longer be accepted.
- You will receive emails from scribOnline@scribsoft.com to notify you of the status of your order. It is important you read those emails carefully as additional information may be required to process your request.
- For those requesting to pick up records, an official, unexpired photo ID is required such as a driver license, passport or military ID.
- Please allow 10 business days to process student records orders.
Please note that this website is optimized for IE 9.0 and higher, Safari, Chrome and Firefox.
All requests will be checked for accuracy. Any inaccurate information may result in your record not being processed. All communication with regard to your order, payment, our progress, and the records delivery will be sent via email.
|High School Transcript||NO FEE|
|Complete Student Records||NO FEE|
|High School Transcript||$25.00|
|Verification of Graduation||$25.00|
|Complete Student Record||$25.00|
Boston Public Schools
2300 Washington Street
Roxbury, MA 02119
For Technical Support, Contact:
Monday - Friday
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM